im freakin out

My baby was born healthy n has been since her last doctor check up. Which was for her two month shots. I was playing with now about to turn three month a found a pea size bump around her breast. I worried it might be a cyst. I was freaking out cause everything is and danndy, then I find this. I'm going to take her to the doctor, but worried about what can I do to help her? Any ideas

edith_412ac

Asked by edith_412ac at 1:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• PLease dont worry it may just be milk duc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• keep me updated,...
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It's always a good idea to go to the doctor if you're not sure- better safe than sorry. But if she is acting fine, does not have a fever, and does seem to be bothered when you press on the area, than I wouldn't worry yourself over it, especially if its the same on both sides. My baby has something similar, it's just their chest. they will have little bumps, even as infants, and if they are a little "chubbier" than they'll be even bigger.
    Good luck with the appt., congrats on your baby :)
    Kylies_mommy72

Answer by Kylies_mommy72 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• go to her doc, and dont mess with it. there is nothing you can do for her and you could actually make it more irritated. good luck
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My son had a cyst as a baby (on his forehead), so I would have it checked out. Dermoid cysts generally are found around the mid line of the body (up and down, not side to side) and when their bodies form and come together, skin cells can get trapped and cause a dermoid cyst. It could be nothing, but you should have it checked out anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2009