What color sheets do you have on your bed?

I was just cleaning and I changed my sheets and now they are some old white sheets with 1970's pink and yellow flowers on them lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The bottom sheet is red (I use it during that special time of the month...lol), the top sheet is green with gaudy flowers - part of an old set so I don't care what happens to it. An old light-weight quilt on top. Mismatched pillowcases....LOL. Nothing matches, but they can take a stain or not be missed if they need to be thrown out, and it all gives my room that country bumpkin look, which is my natural personality....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Plain sage green sheets. But I have a comforter that we sleep on top of like a feather bed, cause we need a new mattress.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• blue
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• White, with a cream colored duvet cover over our down quilt. Very soothing.
    HybridMom27

Answer by HybridMom27 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Red sheets. My blanket is red and black and has japanese flowers. HAHA and DH never complains how girly it is.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• They were white. I changed them and now they are tan.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• currently beige. My cover is beige and black, and so are the pillows. now we just need a new matress so we can't feel the springs through it all! (including a feather comforter!!!)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Red or teal depending on the day. Today they are red. I would love some old 1970's sheets with fnky flowers on them. I haven't found any in king size. :(
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• red and black with Chinese dragons on them in gold. matches the comforter and canopy on the bed and curtains and rug.lol we have a theme in here.lol

butterfli4201

Answer by butterfli4201 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I feel so bad for not sleeping in my bed for 8 months! I took them off and washed them months ago. They were dark green.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009