So, I posted about and ear ache problem early this morning. One more question.

I went to the doctor for it, and turns out I have a swollen eardrum or canal or something. Lol. Anways, I got antibiotics to do something about the swelling but I was curious if I could put earache relief drops in my ear? I don't want to take the chance of making it worse or anything and I can't find anything about it on the net. On the "Do Not Use" part of the instructions one of the options says: "With ear tubes, after surgery or with damaged ear drums." Would a swollen ear drum/canal fall under damaged ear drums?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Health

• wait till the morning and call your doc i don't know take a painkiller to help sleep
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2009