WHAT IS ...........TMI

WHAT HAVE YOU FOUND TO BE EASIEST FOR YOU TO GROOM YOURSELF WHILE PREGNANT???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you really don't want someone to help you out, just get a good grip on a hand held mirror. Nice and slow is the way to go.
    thinline

Answer by thinline at 1:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• ha i so want to know this too!! im only 12 weeks pregnant but i hate to bend over to shave my legs bc it hurts my belly...and i wonder about the other when my belly gets big. i would prolly jus get my DF to do it for me whenever it started buggin me, but if i can let it go im goin to as long as i can bc i know im not gonna feel like doin it!! lol but thats a great question!! hope u get some better answers!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'm curious about this too so I'm gonna keep checking on this question to find out some responses lol. I'm 26 weeks and I can't see a think down there and it sucks!! I've asked my husband to help but he's afraid of cutting me. I NEED HELP!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My trusty mirror helps, I have to sit on the bed with towels and look at my vagina. It's alot of work so if you can get the hubby to help it's alot easier.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009