How do you potty trian a 2 yr old

LittlePea254

Asked by LittlePea254 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is he showing signs that he knows what's going on? mine are 20 mo old boys and my oldest is getting it he pulls off his diapers lays down for changes i have dad helping that when ever he goes to the bathroom he drags the kid along to watch and were still waiting he hasn't peed in the toilet yet but is fascinated with the flushing, by the time he gets to college he'll be potty trained and have all his teethe :)
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Well my 2yr old is a girl and my 18 mon is a boy. My 2yr sits on the potty, tells when she goes, but not until after she goes. She always seems embarassed when she tells me. She can also pull her own pull ups down. My 18 mon climbs and sits on the toliet himself and trys to take off his diaper but can't yet. I just can't seem to get my daughter on the pot when she has to go instead of after. I've tried candy, but that didn't work because we don't normally have it so she doesn't really get that insentive. I also tried stickers but she wants them for sitting on the pot not actually going.
    LittlePea254

Answer by LittlePea254 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• How do *I* do it? I wait until they're three.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2009