What is your secret addiction?!

Mine is infomercials. IDK why but I LOVE THEM!!!! Specially really interesting ones like ones that you see and are like "holy crap those people are freaking smart! I wish I thought about that!" whats your secret addiction?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• those are pretty neat sometimes. lately i've been doing the Mocha freeze with no chocolate syrup from costco like everyday it's sooo hot out here 107 today HOT! and it gives me the boost to deal with screaming kids and cleaning and dinner and playtime and bathtime and diaper up into pajamas clean those ears ten times i say good night finally 10:30 house still seems like taz swooped threw it , oh well tommarows a new day... i guess you can tell i'm hyped on em :)
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Starbucks carm frapp no whip!! MMMMM. I have one a day. I went to the dr. today and she about killed me. I tried to quit drinking coffee but I had bad headaches. I am proud I quit smoking.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2009