Jackson Michael!

How could he owe money when he bought all those statues when he was on television. I mean he bought 275 thousand doller statues?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Chandler was the first in a series of lawsuits to accuse Jackson of sexual acts
    towards him. Jordy, as he's been nicknamed, is now 29 years old and has been
    quite silent after the case was settled out of court until now. Based on
    comments left by several MJ fans, it's apparent that all are upset and are
    asking, "Why now?" With the sudden death of the pop icon, one has to wonder if
    there is any truth in all this grief and frenzy. We here at Rockwildaz have
    always strived to bring facts and therefore, will keep you up to the time as
    this story develops. Below is the excerpt being circulated and causing a stir.
    After the sudden death of Michael Jackson, Jordan Chandler tells the truth.
    In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and the police that he and Jackson had
    engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex. The boy gave a detailed
    description of Jackson’s genitals but the case was settled out of court f
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• SHUT THE F*** UP!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• seriously google some information and STFU
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• he needed money to pay off the boys he kept molesting
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He was never found guilty. As a parent if your child was being hurt molested ETC...would you really take hush money. It is no ones place to pass judgment and on that note, one has already come forth and admitted to the lie. I would not be surprised if the other comes forth. RIP M.J.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I saw it on some interveiw!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Chandler was the first in a series of lawsuits to accuse Jackson of sexual acts towards him. Jordy, as he's been nicknamed, is now 29 years old and has been quite silent after the case was settled out of court until now. Based on comments left by several MJ fans, it's apparent that all are upset and are asking, "Why now?" With the sudden death of the pop icon, one has to wonder if there is any truth in all this grief and frenzy. We here at Rockwildaz have always strived to bring facts and therefore, will keep you up to the time as this story develops. Below is the excerpt being circulated and causing a stir.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• After the sudden death of Michael Jackson, Jordan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and the police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex. The boy gave a detailed description of Jackson’s genitals but the case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million. However, more accusations came along and the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually, he became addicted. Now, maybe for the remorse of his death, Chandler decides to tell us the truth.
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 1:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me tell only lies. Now, I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and know if he will forgive me”.

Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying, amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…"

Under the influence of a controversial father (Evan Chandler) told his son to say that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later the police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 1:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009