If you could lose 4-8lbs in one week would you try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would TRY
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 1:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• How!!?!? I would love to try!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• try the sacred heart soup diet it's on line and it does work the soup taste like vegetable soup without meat it's a 7 day plan good luck
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Heck Yeah!! IF it didnt require sticking my finger down my throat or starving myself!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• This is the cabbage soup diet. It works, it is called STARVING.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Hell yeah!
    MoJoMom5

Answer by MoJoMom5 at 5:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No. Unless I'm overly overweight, I wouldn't try it because it's too drastic of a weight loss for 1 week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No. Slow and steady weightloss is most likely to stick.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Well...i never thought I would be the one to try things that promised immediate results but I did try the Ultimate Body Applicator and lost 5 INCHES off my belly area in 45 minutes! I guess that just goes to show me that SOMETIMES (and really just sometimes) products that sound too good to be true can be true. You just have to do your research.

Since I tried it and it worked, I joined to be a distributor and am actually pretty surprised at how many people ARE willing to try it! I'm actually pretty amazed at how well it works for all these people too! I've only had one person for whom is was not so great and she lost 2 inches. 2 inches in 45 minutes is still great but she wasn't happy.

www.gettingsexyback.com
    neha525

Answer by neha525 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2009