who was your Idol growing up

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 1:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My aunt. She was a 'kid' when I was born, and was just out of college when she got custody of me (my grandfather and my grandparents all had me at one point in time after my mom died and my aunt finished college). She took things head on. And I think she did a good job. I am not perfect, but I don't think she deserves/deserved all the 'smack talk' about being a 'single' parent when her married friends don't have kids that are way better than me :)
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 2:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My mom's memory.
    Just thinking about her through my trials of abuse, years of hell, and finally the joys of becoming a mother gave me the strength to always keep my head high, think the best, and follow what she had begun before she was brutally taken from my life.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009