OK so I posted a question about me being the bad guy deleting my neices' myspace...

Their pages are still on because they have to acknowledge it through their e-mail. Their other aunt was over here just now and she was kind of laughing about them still having it on there. The girls knew already, they told me "WE have to confirm it" and the other aunt (who has been my friend for 20 years just laughed and said "stay out of it Gigi". I am pissed because, why did I start a transaction I couldn't finish. My brother and his GF are totally computer illiterate. Should I still tell them "Hey it didn't work, we still have to confirm."

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gigi,
    Call the brats over and have them sign into thier emails and YOU confirm it. They already earned the punishment and are trying to outsmart the parents.
    I get it. :)
    I don't agree with you staying out of it, because it sounds as though these two are very computer savy and are taking advantage of your brother and his gf and grandma.
    Sorry they are giving you such a hard time.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Why did you attempt to delete it? Isn't that her parents job?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would stay out of it honestly, u did what they asked you to do, ur part is done.... It is up to then to have the confewrm it. they are not ur children...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes please let them know, it was an honest mistake that anyone could have made, good for you gigi for looking out for them
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Let the parents do it. It's their job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• RonJ they don't have thier own comp and they were doing all the dirty stuff at grandmas.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• so why not just go in and erase everything off their pages (sorry I didn't read your original post). ANd then put "I'm not allowed to have a myspace because ________" fill in reason.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 2:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• OH...I would tell them to delete or they will not be able to use the computer at grandmas again!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• OK, now, lol I am just saying that brothers girlfriend cam e and sat down and watched me delete them. She is computer illiterate! She said ok, so are they deleted and I said yes. I don't think you ladies understand me. :(
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• now this is just my opinion, if they delete it, they can just make a new one under another name and email and not tell anyone.... kids are very smart and know how to get around parents, there parents need to sit them down and explain why it is bad to be going that stuff online and that there are alot of sick people out there, and then put blocks and filters on there grandma's computers (simple download) so that they cant go one myspace and do that stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2009