Christians, how did Jesus help you today? :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well Im still here so thats good enough for me! And my baby boy inside me is as healthy as can be! Thank you Jesus!!! Hey! Jesus Love you too! What did He do for you today?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have OCD and I feel Jesus is more than compassionate with me and my quirks lol. He gives me calm when I ask for it and leads me to find things when I'm worried about them. I've been freaking out over whether or not I have a complete list of certain books I want to read and then by NO purposeful searching of my own, I "randomly" came across a site that lists all of the books I'm looking for which made me rediculously happy. I know that's weird but I think everyone's relationship with Jesus is different and personal. I stopped taking my medication when I became pregnant and breastfeeding because I didn't think it would be good for my son. For the past 16 months without the meds I once relied upon for calm and comfort, God has ABSOLUTELY been there when I needed him; even if it was something others might feel was "trite" or "stupid." Such things cannot come from me; I don't posess the ability to calm myself lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• he helped me with being patient today, I felt healty for the first time this past few days I was able to do what I planned and now everyone is sleeping and I'm enjoying some alone time
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He is with me, that's enough, more than enough, for today and any day.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He helped me to read the word, and to clean house, and to get moviated, and stay postive, he encouraged me though friends, God is good, I give him all the honor and praise ,,
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He gave me an opportunity to get closer to my brother. We watched Top Gun together and had a blast!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'm out of bed, LOL. I didn't get my "coffee with God" time this morning, but I have Faith that He will get me through the day anyway.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He allowed me to wake up again this morning, to draw breath into my lungs, to enjoy the still and quiet of the cool morning, as well as to have a little fun with my doggies outside....but hey! It's still quite early here. Much more left that Jesus is capable of! Thank you for walking beside me today Jesus my Lord!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 10:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• First he helped me by waking me up this morning and waking my kids up thank you Jesus and for keeping us safe though out the night...For giving me food to eat and a place to stay :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2009