Scenario time

Your planning your wedding everything is perfect, everything is all in order, nothing could ever be wrong. Your mother comes to stay with you and has to bring her dog "Rufus" (lol only name I could think of) with her. You guys finalize everything and then head to bed as the big day is tomorrow.

You awake to your alarm clock going off and get up only to discover "Rufus" ripped and shredded your wedding dress to 100 thousand little pieces, your wedding starts in 4 hours, what do you do?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go look for another dress. Course mom is paying.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• KILL THE DOG!!
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Go to the nearest bridal shop and BEG!!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• wear my sneakers and prom dress :P
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 2:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Kill the dog. Oh you ass hole dog.. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• show up in cowboy boots and a thong j/k

freak out like crazy go n get another dress
    shoot the dog
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'd be at David's Bridal buying a new dress, and a VERY padded bra, otherwise it'd never fit me and my lil boobs, lol.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would glue the dress back together. lol SIKE

I would prolly kill the dog, then buy a dress. If I was too broke b/c of the wedding, I would probably just go and get a really really cheap dress b/c it's about the commitment and love. Not so much the dress... Well, its about the dress too but you know what i mean :-p
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would kill the dog.
    Kidding. I would probably tell my mom she needed to get another dog or at least send that one to obedience school. Then I would pull out the dress my DH got me right before we got married (it was the dress I wore the day we eloped) and wear it, complete with my freshly died dark auburn or black hair, "goth" makeup, and my friend's dominatrix boots. Plus a black or deep red veil (to match my dress), if I had one on hand. Oh, and gloves in the same color.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• *dyed
    I can't spell right tonight
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2009