I mean, really?

So I keep having this dull ache in my leg so I (being naturally curious) googled it to see if it could be a sign of labor. (I am close to my due date I will take anything for a sign of labor these days lol) But what I found was not only that but a few things I have been expieriancing could be....swelling (common I know), my aches, the constant itchy feeling, pain when urinating (I just thought it was another UTI that I was going to take care of with some cranberry juice) NOW I KNOW I KNOW....call my doctor which I plan on doing tommorrow. But could itchy feeling and this leg pain truely be a sign of labor? Or is babycenter.com as crazy as every other internet site?!

mommyin08of09

Asked by mommyin08of09 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. I think you gave your own advice. I love going to baby center for advice! lol. Good Luck tho. I think these could be beginning signs of labor. The real thing is in your uterus, you'll feel that one for sure and know there's nothing else it could be! Congrats!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have never heard of either of those being signs of labor hon. The leg pain is that the blood is being blocked by your heavy uterus,a nd the itching could be numerous things, including so much blood flow...good luck tho and hang in there.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• when your going into laber you will know, the pain and this brownish bloodish goo coming out of you wich is called bloody show now that is a sign of laber that goo stuff and of course the pain that comes and goes every so many minutes good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2009