Do you spit or swallow?

I spit! I think it's so gross. I just gave my hubby and BJ and in the process of desperately trying to get to the bathroom to spit it out, I fell off the bed, laughed and spit out some of the cum on the floor, and then couldn't get the bathroom door open because of the baby-proofed door handle. My husband laughed so hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Neither. He fountains. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Swallow. But only if i know my DH is getting enough fruit to eat.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lol thats to funny, i spit i can not bring my self to swallow
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 3:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• OMG!! THATS HILARIOUS!!! haha For me, it depends. Like, IDK if you know or not, but depending on what they eat, depends on what it tastes like. Most of the time I swollow, but sometimes I spit. One time he thought it would be funny to shove my head down as he was cumming so I ended up gagging, spitting some on his leg, laughing so hard that I swollowed the rest but I was laughing so it went down the wrong tube and I puked hahahahaha
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It depends on how I feel
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I've never had the opportunity for either. I'd probably swallow. I can not get my dh to cum with oral, though. IDK why. I guess I suck at it (no pun intended). I can get him off with my hand or with sex, just not oral. That is, when he's up for sex (pun intended). I would love some tips in that department lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I dont wait I tell him if he "errupts" in my mouth, Im spitting it out, in his face! I think thats nasty! I tell him to tell me before hand. He did it once and didint tell me so I waited for him to finish and I picked my head up and gagged and spit it on his work clothes and in his work truck! I warned him!!!! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i gargle lmao j/k j/k
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• usually I spit... never tried to swallow! I just wait for him to finish, run to the sink.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• JAJA LMAO

And, to answer the question, neither. We do it as a foreplay, not a release. LOL I guess I'm the weird one
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 3:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2009