How Can I Loose Weight Fast?

I Just Had My Daughter Two Months Ago And I Did Not Breastfeed, How Do I Loose The Weight Fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It's "lose," not "loose."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I didn't breastfeed either, and it takes cutting calories, excercising and eating healthy!!! How much weight are you looking to loose?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• you cant lose weight fast to do it healthy and keep it off work out and eat right
    if you want to cut out all carbs like bread and pasta
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No matter what plan you come up with, eating healthy and exercising, it helps to have a support system to offer advice and help to hold you accountable and keep you on track!

Here is a new support group that is completely free for everyone:
    https://www.bigtent.com/groups/fatfreedom
    FritosMommy

Answer by FritosMommy at 6:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I cut out carbs for three months and trained really hard. Try acai berry tablets too. They are really great for de toxing. That's another thing, do a cleanse that made me lose 10 lbs on it's own!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think a SouthBeach approach is best- less carbs, all whole grain, more fruits and veggies, less meat, only lean. My hubby has lost weight eating raw foods- fruits, veggies and nuts. You can find out about a raw food diet online.
    meeshie

Answer by meeshie at 12:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Try raw foods. Eating fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. It's extremely healthy and you will feel fabulous! Research online to find out more. I checked out some books from my library to learn more, too. It's working really well for my hubby, who has diabetes.
    meeshie

Answer by meeshie at 12:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 12:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• When I was pregnant, I had trouble gaining weight - my doctor told me the fastest way to gain weight was to eat dairy fat. She was right it works.

So, after I had each of my kids I stopped eating dairy for about two months. I got calcium from other food sources (and not vitamins). I lost all my baby weight within the two month - all three times. And contrary to what others say - this was a weight loss plan and once I lost the weight I did not gain it back. You are wanting to lose baby weight - not "fat weight" so it's a little different.

This is what worked for me, good luck!
    MaryAnne3mommy

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 2:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It took you 9 months to gain the weight, what makes you think it's healthy to lose that much weight in just a short time? Breastfeeding doesn't help you lose weight (if you are eating properly), it helps your uterus retract faster. Eat fresh fruits and veggies, don't eat after 8pm, drink plenty of water with meals to feel full. Good luck.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009