smokers and drinkerz?

who here smokes weed?? and what is the bestest alcohol drink??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love to smoke and drink! We always go with Whiskey or Patron while smoking!!! Once we tried Everclear...... that was a horrible experience!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I never admit to smoking weed in writing so ima just not comment on that part of the question BUT the best alcohol to drink is Miller Highlife or MGD if beer. I mostly drink beer. If lilquor then Margaritas!!!
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 3:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i drink once in a blue moon but I like blended margaritas, wine coolers and bud light with lime
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lol yup man its well im not judgin u guys if u guys smoke a join or anything everyone atleast had tried it once in their life so what big deal... i love smokin that bomb kush lol.. only on occassions thow and when im not around my baby! ill say margarittas r good n im into all mexican drinks lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I've never smoked weed, nor do I have any intentions to ever do it (just not my thing, I like my alcohol).

Jose Gold (straight), Crown (straight), Skyy (straight), Flaming Dr. Pepper, vodka and cranberry juice (can't remember the name for that), that's all I can think of that I even kind of like. I love Crown and Jose Gold straight, though. I can hardly stomach the taste of mixed drinks. Ick.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It's been a long time since I smoked! I like Southern Comfort, Malibu rum, Jose Cuarvo!!! I LOVE liquor, don't drink beer except for wine coolers!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• dont smoke weed..anymore..as for drinks..im not a fancy drinker..i just like smirknoff ice and mikes hard lemonade..and malibu with pineapple juice
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was a bit of an underage drinker, complete partier in High school...and middle school to be honest. I used to smoke up until I even thought I was pregnant and have not smoked or drank during pregnancy and hope to never smoke again. As far as liquor has gone Im simple, hennessy patron maybe a mixing liquor like hypnotic, that makes everything taste better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2009