Are you picky about a house you live in if not would you ..........

Live in a house like

The Lizzy Bordon House
The Amityville House
The Sharon Tate home
Or the house that JonBenet lived in?

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol the only house that i know is the amityville house b/c my mom is obsessed wit that movie but id never live within a million miles of that house so idk lool

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 3:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Before I google these.. Lol are they haunted? is that what the dealio is? lol

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Lizzie Borden's house... depends on my mood. LOL Right now, I'm feeling a little malicious. JK!

Answer by Mina2904 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lmfao mina

Lizzy bordon murdered both her parents with a axe in her house she axed her mom 40 times on the floor next to the bed and her father 41 times as he layed sleeping on the couch (i believe it was that many times)

sharon tate, I am sure you all heard of charles manson he led the group that commited the murders by stabbing 3 people in the sharon tate house

Amityville horror we all heard about that

and jonbenet was that pretty little girl who was found dead in the basement in 95 she was a miniture beauty queen

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Never... even if the home was given to me free and clear!

Answer by MoJoMom5 at 5:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• The Lizzie Borden House...

Answer by penguinqueengi at 5:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• None of them would bother me. I will take the one that is in the region that has the best weather and the most land. LOL.
    Honestly, none of it would bother me.

Answer by wildprairierose at 7:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'm not picky, and not particularly superstitious or anything, but I don't think I'd be able to live in a home where I knew someone had been murdered. That would just be too grisly for me.

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I could never live in a house that a murder occurred in or that was built over a relocated graveyard.

The lyric about Lizzie Borden that we grew up hearing went like this:
    "Lizzie Borden had an axe and gave her mother forty wacks.
    When she saw what she had done she gave her father forty-one."

I remember watching the original Amityville Horror when it first came out and then became even more terrified when I found out it was a real house.

Charles Manson was before my time.

Jon Bennet was such a sad, sad story. Brings me to tears.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009