Do you usually book a vacation

through a travel agent or travelocity, orbit, etc...

Or do you book your vacation yourself?

Through your experience what would you reccomend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Travel

• usually when we go on vacation it's always last minute always lol so I just google hotels in the area we are going and call around to check the prices and go from there,
    I tried the travelocity or whatever and it didn't work for me it was still to expensive and not in the area I wanted it to be
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Expedia to check prices; book airlines through the airline website if the same or cheaper; book hotels through Priceline.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Travel agent. They know all the Trix and &deals.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I usually do everything. A lot of times I'll buy the tickets on Travelocity but otherwise I do everything else. I did use a travel agent when we went to Italy and when we went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I've always gone through AAA since they get a discount some places and pass it on to me. Although now they charge a fee for booking. And last time I used them, I had asked for a non-stop flight, and they gave me one that stopped, so I looked online and found a perfectly reasonable non-stop that they then changed to- which made me feel a bit like why am I paying you to do this if I find a better flight? I am talking Disneyworld and other flying trips. It's nice to have AAA just make all the reservations. When we take car trips I study the hotels and make the arrangements myself.

Answer by Bmat at 10:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009