Scenario Like The Other Mom Posted LOL

Okay, so your kids are at your moms and your man (if you have one) is at work (or non-existant lol). You get really horny so you bring out the vibrator. You're in your livingroom. RIGHT as your getting off, your mom bursts through the door b/c she forgot something of the kids'. What do you do?

Bored.. It's 330am.. Waiting to wake my fiance up for work... lol

LiSsY0924

Asked by LiSsY0924 at 3:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I posted this question and if that happened to me, I'd probably shit myself lol
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Scream "DAMMIT WOMAN! Do you know how close I was?!"
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Luckily I make sure i have a blanket over me when getting busy with my B.O.B so I would obviously jump cause I was startled turn my vibrator off and then wait until the coast was clear to resume my me time fun lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lol mrs.Bat
    I don't like the B.O.B I get off doing other things so she wouldn't even know what was going on
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Well i'd be doing it in the bedroom anyway. And it wouldn't bother me too much. My mom was the one who reccomended I purchase one and try it out. Turns out mom's really do know best!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2009