Would You Not Freak Out??!!

So late last night, I heard my 2 year old talking in his bedroom. It really freaked me out b/c he didn't sound like himself. So, I walked into the room and he was on his knees, like, not with his butt on his legs, but like up on his knees, with his eyes open, talking... *was too freaked out to pay attention to what exactly he was saying* Then, I go to the doorway and say, "Dominick, who are you talking to?" and he didn't respond. So, then I go and like nudge him a little and say again, "Dominick, who are you talking to?!" Then he all of a sudden, looks at me, looks infront of him, looks at me, looks infront of him, then looks at me again and starts BALLING and said, "Him mommy! Him!!!" and was crying so bad. So then I freak out, grab him, I start crying b/c I was scared and came into the bedroom and woke up my fiance who thought I was nuts but believed me b/c I was crying. My son slept in my bed then. What would you do? LOL

LiSsY0924

Asked by LiSsY0924 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Um I would be frozen with fear and start praying to God to make all the evil spirits go oway cuz that is some freaky stuff
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Something similar to that happened to my daughter minus the crying. In our case I told said person that Abbie needed to go to bed and if they wanted to play with her they had to leave by 9pm (this was like 10). In your case I probably would have picked him up, told whomever it was that he didn't like them being there and they needed to leave. Then I would have put him in the bed with me. If it happened again a second night I would salt in the window sills, by the door..cleansed the room and hung a dream catcher for good measure.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 7:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yeah, I have caught my some speaking (in a different voice) to someone in his closet. I have always hated that closet, so this just made it worse! He never gives me a name but for all my blessing and banashings, I (and everyong else) has been powerless to close whatever door is there... But we knew that when we moved in...

For you... If it happens again do a cleansing of the room and ask all unseen beings to leave... I know it sounds easy, and it can be just that easy... I would also salt as anetrnlov said... IF you need help on how to's just let me know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Ive caught my oldest(he's 5 now) speaking when he was that age and older to the unseen(at least not seen by me).

It didnt freak me out because it didnt freak him out. If he was afraid Id have questioned him to get as much info out of him then done a cleansing and told the spirit or whatever to leave the home.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Thanks for all your answers moms! You know what the prob is though, I MOVED HERE LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO! lol Every night since we been here he's been talking in his room at random times of the night. I mean, it may be sleeptalking but just to be safe, im going to sleep in there tonight and see if I can't figure out hat it is. It doesn't really scare me, myself but it scares the shit out of me when I hear my son talking to whatever it may be (if it's not sleepwalking). lol I'm very in touch with my spiritual side so I'm sure I can handle it if it is a spirit b/c I've dealt with similar situations like this.
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Feel free to keep answering though! I love hearing your responses!
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Well, I am not sure if it was something demonic or if he was dreaming. Did he appear to be in a deep sleep? Sometimes we can move around, talk in our sleep?

If you don't think he was sleeping, and if you feel like there really was something there, then I fully believe it was a demon. There are a lot of accounts of demons communicating with children. Sometimes they appear as ghosts, sometimes even animals with glowing red eyes (freaky). They usually appear friendly, but sometimes they will tell the child to kill their parents (terrible). Even if the "thing" appears nice, it isn't. Don't encourage your child to talk to it, and take it seriously.

The only thing that will work is prayer, "I command you to leave in the name of Jesus Christ" but they will know if you are not a Christian, they can tell. You might have opened doors for them to enter your home through objects, movies, etc connected to the occult.
    cont.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you have any ouija boards, tools for divination, or books about the occult or witchcraft they will come into your house (no offense to the women who practice witchcraft--I am not calling you evil). But the scriptures teach that these things open the doors to the powers of the enemy. So go through your house and get it all out.

One time I had a CD in my house that would make things fly around and my dog would bark and snarl at something at the ceiling. I thought it was going to kill me. It was a demon.

Anyways, if you have any questions about my opinions you can msg me. Unfortunately I have experience with this stuff.

May God protect your precious little one and your whole family : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i would not freak..cause ive seen much freakier. my whole life ive seen felt, smelled and heard things that were just..freaky.

i would demand to know who it was, and why they put my child on their knee's and cast them out and ask for protection for my child
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• find out who himis and if its god let him know its ok and show him how to pray and find out where it came from, it can be a imaginary friend.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 3:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009