Wouldn't You Be Freaked Out?

So late last night, I heard my 2 year old talking in his bedroom. It really freaked me out b/c he didn't sound like himself. So, I walked into the room and he was on his knees, like, not with his butt on his legs, but like up on his knees, with his eyes open, talking... *was too freaked out to pay attention to what exactly he was saying* Then, I go to the doorway and say, "Dominick, who are you talking to?" and he didn't respond. So, then I go and like nudge him a little and say again, "Dominick, who are you talking to?!" Then he all of a sudden, looks at me, looks infront of him, looks at me, looks infront of him, then looks at me again and starts BALLING and said, "Him mommy! Him!!!" and was crying so bad. So then I freak out, grab him, I start crying b/c I was scared and came into the bedroom and woke up my fiance who thought I was nuts but believed me b/c I was crying. My son slept in my bed then. What would you do? LOL

LiSsY0924

Asked by LiSsY0924 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! gave me the shivers readin that!! i probably woulda been crying too!! but since i have no one else to wake up, i woulda brought my daughter into the living room and turned on the tv!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• gosh women posting creapy crap like that this late at night lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'd have grabbed the annointing oil and done some serious "yo evil...GTFO out of here" kind of blessing on the room! Then I'd have had my little ones sleep the rest of the night in my room...if not the rest of the week. OMG that is scary.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My daughter did something like that the other night!!! We were in the hallway, and she started saying "hello" and waving to the ceiling! Sometimes she points at the ceiling and CRIES!!!! Othertimes she's very friendly to the "thing". When it scares her, I hold her close. What can you really do but move??
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would have grabbed the "exorcism powder" that a friend of ours made and gave us a while back because I kept flipping out over the "thing" in our house. Then I would have dumped it onto a charcoal block in a burner, woken my husband up and had him hold our baby, opened all the doors, and done some serious heavy duty cleansing of us and the house.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Id be finding a paranormal society in my area that could get rid of the creepy thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i would move.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 6:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It's called sleepwalking, people! You don't have to "walk" to be sleepwalking.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• pray for your baby
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 10:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I mean, I don't necessarily think it's a bad spirit just yet. The reason why I think it's a spirit and not sleepwalking is b/c:
    first fact: he never talked in his sleep before we moved here about 2 weeks ago and he only does it when he is sleeping in that room.
    Second: My friend stayed with me the first few days we lived here and kept telling me she heard and saw stuff in that room b/c that's where she slept until we got everything situated. I didn't believe her at first, but now my son is doing this.
    Third, I am up pretty much all night and when I sit downstairs (right under the room) I hear walking above me. I'll go and see what's up there, but nothing is there and my son's asleep.

I am going to sleep in there tonight and see what I encounter, if nothing then I'll try one more time. I know the older you get, the less you see, but not in my case. I am very in touch with my spiritual side. Thanks moms! I'll update 2m!
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2009