Things your husband does that annoys you?

1 - sometimes he chews with his mouth open (ugh I can't stand the sound of that)
2- Instead of giving fair warning and then spraying when he farts he literally waits for me to smell it and gag before doing anything about it
3 - to remove boogers from is nose he does the "pick and flick" or the snot rocket, makes me want to upchuck just thinking about it.
4- when relaxing on the couch he randomly smacks his weiner on my forehead and then tells me I have been blessed.

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 4:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He shits and stinks up the whole house...Its awful
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• #4 cracked me up!

My hubby blinks at me in a very condescending manner, it sounds silly but I swear he does! I'll say something and instead of saying "you're an idiot!" he just looks at me and blinks. Makes me crazy! He also ignores me when he doesn't want to answer something. Otherwise, he's pretty sweet.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• when he farts and it's a ronchey one he says complements to the cheff lol
    when he lets his facial hair grow out a little and then comes and smothers me with kisses and rubs his rought face on my face it drives me nuts
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Your #4 is HILLARIOUS!!!

Mine HAS to wear slippers inside........ his slippers have been around since he was 16 years old! He's 23.... they don't actually cover his feet!!!

He's deployed, so I really can't think of anything that annoys me right now!!!! I just want him home.... then I'll figure it out :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• hahaha youre number 4 made me actually laughed out loud! and then i said awww i wish i had a man that did that to me! (lol, im single)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• *laugh...not laughed..ahahaha i was still laughing as i typed it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He reads over my shoulder while I'm typing on CM and reading comments and then he suggests things that I should say.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He shakes his leg all the time...
    Rolls his eyes when he thinks somethings dumb.
    Gives out the evil eye to the kids when it's not called for.
    Plays his PSP on the toilet for hours.
    Leaves my computer desk a mess.
    Has stinky breathe.
    Has a darn baby face that he gets ID'ed for LOTTO and he's 34!!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 6:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I hate that my husband ALWAYS waits til I'm right next to him (or he comes up next to me) and then farts. And it bugs me that he deliberately does things that he knows makes me mad, just to get a reaction out of me....

I don't like that he always throws his clothes on the floor, even though we have 3 clothes baskets for him to aim for... it's irritating.

Oh and same as "mschanng"... my hubby sit on the toilet to play his PSP for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time. But if I try reading a magazine while using the restroom, he sends both of the kids in, forcing me to hurry out.
    x_dahawaiian_x

Answer by x_dahawaiian_x at 7:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• LMAO at #4. And I thought it was annoying when my husband would come up behind me and start humping me like a dog.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009