feeling alone.

so last night SO and i had a great convo. and things we great.. everything about last night was great.. today it was good all day until this afternoon, he went to the park for a walk i was ok w/ that he gets back i made dinner and all and he didnt even eat.. then we planned on watching a movie.. but instead he went to the neighbours to play beer pong and when i told him about how tonight we were gonna watch the movie he said Oh we can do it anyother night.. i'm just kind of bummed out.. i locked him out :D but yet i cant sleep. i wish i had someone to talk too..

uhhg my question is has your SO ever done anything so retarded?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, and I've realized we get one REALLY good night a week! we still have other good nights and he never leaves me to do something else (playing beer pong with the neighbor), he always brings me with or won't go. But it's little things here and there that hurt me! like forgetting a movie or special plan for us!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Hey girl. You guys must be 'young"! That's not a cut to you...He should've been more sensitive to your needs..AND, you need to let him know (in so many words) what those "needs" are. Make plans as to what the two of you are doing in the next few days. Do you both have a hectic schedule? The bottom line is, get in tune with him. TALK about what you are doing whether it is during the week or the weekend. Sounds like this particular event is somewhat trivial, BUT, if it goes on, and you really love each other, you NEED to COMMUNICATE. I am 48 and have FINALLY got the message. THis goes to him as well as you. You go girl. Please email me. I will be glad to help further.
    rapunzel1

Answer by rapunzel1 at 5:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009