What is the most romantic think your SO/BF has ever done?

One day it was snowing so bad in Seattle they closed everything down. I couldn't get a hold of my mother to pic me up from work and we didn't have enough gas in either vehicle to pic me up or the $ to do it! So I took the bus for the first time. They had to shut down the route because of the snow so I started to walk. A few blocks down, my now husband met me. I was wearing short sleeves, jeans, and tennis shoes while it was a seattle blizzard out! He gave me the jacket on his back, the boots on his feet, his hat and gloves and CARRIED me home! Then wrapped me in a warm blanket, made me some tea, got a bubble bath ready for us.. and you know the end! Every time I think of it, i fall in love all over again!!!!

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 5:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• AWW Such sweet stories.

Before my fiance and i started dating I got deployed to the border of Iraq. (I know lucky me never had to actually cross the border. ) I was the first one to get a letter and it was from him. He wrote me a letter everyday, along with emailing me. He sent me a phone card that he could put more minutes on whenever so I wouldn't have to worry about it.I could call him any time of the day or night he would be able to talk . That's when I knew he was the one for me.

For one of our anniversary's he planned an entire weekend out just for the two of us. A weekend at a bed and breakfast and a wine festival. A really neat dinner cruise with a limo. It was the perfect weekend we talk about getting the chance to do it again wont be able to this year maybe next.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• awww that is so sweet

When we lived in Washington I worked in a hospital as a phlebotomist and my husband was an over the road trucker, We had just found out we were expecting our first child and my husband had to leave to go back to work which meant out over the road for a couple weeks straight, well I went into work bawling my eyes out because I was going to miss him of course well about noon time I get a call from Admitting I walk out and there is a huge bouquet of flowers waiting for me with a card saying some of the sweetest things it made me cry even more, and as luck would have it I got to spend another night with him before he went back out on the road.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• AWWWWW!!!!! That is SOO sweet!!!! And what a perfect time too! Plus with that extra night!!!! I love hearing stories like that :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He noticed the books I was reading over and over again at the library and he went out and found them and gave them to me for my birthday one year. I didn't know he was paying attention. That was a wonderful birthday.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• On our 10th anniversary, my dh bought me a diamond eternity ring and an exact replica of my wedding bouquet which I later had pressed and framed.  Tomorrow we will be celebrating our 21st anniversary.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He doesn't buy gifts, he never has. He doesn't even think to. Well, my birthday he bought me flowers and made me an egg sandwich. It was cute because he really tried.....I was laughing inside but I knew it was a big deal for him. He buys me flowers now just because, not because he has to.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• on our first anniversary of being together, i was working at Nordstrom, in the coffee bar & it was during the holiday season, so i had to work really late. and he showed up outta nowhere with this really beautiful glass jewlery box that i'd been looking at since before we got together and he stuffed this really cute t-shirt in it & a novel by my favorite author at the time. it was very sweet that he remembered about the jewlery box...aw, now i need to go kiss him :)
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He told me I am the most amazing, interesting person he's ever known. For no reason.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Too many to count...

I never got a real proposal, so in 2007 when we'd been married 3 years, he bought a ring and took me to the riverwalk one night and we sat on a swing, watching the the water in the moonlight, and he got down on one knee and proposed. It was so sweet. He talked about our babies and his dreams for our future...

On our 3 year anniversary, he got a babysitter and took me to a winery, we tasted wine and bought a bottle, which we took home and toasted to our 3 years.

On our 4 year anniversary, he ordered a bottle of that same wine online while he was in Iraq and had it shipped to his parents house. When he came home on R&R, we got a hotel room and drank the wine.

He knew I wanted a glider after our son was born, so he bought one on the sly and it was sitting in the living room when I got up one morning.

And so many more like that... he's a very romantic person.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• How sweet! Love these stories.....

My hubby is thoughtful, but perhaps not what many would consider exactly romantic. One thing that I think is THE best thing ever is that he does the dishes after dinner every single night. He insists, since he can't cook and return the dinner favor. Personally, I find the 'no dishes' factor VERY romantic...lol, but I don't really like dirty dishes. It's like a daily little reminder that my honey does really really love me. ; )
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 11:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009