Am i pregnant

I had sex on the 15th of june and the 27 and my period was due on the 27. I have not had a period yet and I took two pregnacy test they both came up negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't have my Magic 8 Ball..............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• then id say no
    go to the dr we CAN NOT tell you
    Anonymous

• Best thing is to get a Doctors visit, and if you cant afford it just lie and go to the Emergency Room and say you have really bad cramps and they will give you a blood test for free.
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Some people in here are just so fucking rude, if you have nothing nice to reply then just shut the fuck up, just cause your miserable doesnt mean you have to make other people miserable.
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Id say wait a few days to a week. By then your period should come. If it doesnt then get another Home pregnancy test. because you may have taken the tests too early, or not at the right time. When/ if you take another one, take it in the morning when you first go to the bathroom. Thats when your HCG levels are the highest. If it comes back negative again and you still havnt gotten your period then go to the doctors and get a blood test.

Hope this helps
    BelloItaliano

Answer by BelloItaliano at 8:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Thanks Katsogrimey and Belloitliano for your advice I scheduled an doctors appointment for monday the thirteen. I was just very worried. I would appreciate it if people would just answer my questions and not try to be smart because you don't try to be smart because they dont even know my circumstances. Thanks to all that answered me.
    Latrelle19

Answer by Latrelle19 at 8:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Some people in here are just so fucking rude, if you have nothing nice to reply then just shut the fuck up, just cause your miserable doesnt mean you have to make other people miserable'
    take your own advice there hun
    i agree go to the dr id say that you may not be since you got negs but i took 8 weeks to pop positive for my last pregnancy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2009