Does anyone feel sad for no reason?

mschanng

Asked by mschanng at 8:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not right now but some times
    if it happens alot with you you might wanna talk to your dr about depression .. i hope you feel better and have a good day
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I do or should I say did. After time, I have realized that it isn't for "no reason". Your body changes, hormones change, emotions change - constantly. If it is something that happens alot, you might want to check with a doctor.
    wildprairierose

Answer by wildprairierose at 8:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF HORMONES!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I do alot but I'm a type 2 bipolar who refuses to take medication - dh and the kids know what to do when I have an episode, and it usually goes away w/in 24 hours. As long as we can make it stop on our own I refuse to pop pills for it.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I feel sad....but, I know the reason...well, most of it anyway....trouble is...I think I am one of the few people in the common world that might feel this way...so no one to talk to .... I would be judged to harsh...so I will keep my mouth shut....

It will be better in a day or two....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Many times, and more often than I should.
    For me, it's called depression. For some others, it is also depression. For others who are able to deal with it and are able to come out of it naturally, it is called a normal human emotion.
    When you feel sad, try to take some time to do some inner self-exploration. Is there something in your life that needs to be changed? Something you need to put closure to? Perhaps you are missing someone and you can write them a letter or call them?
    I wish you some uplifting of the spirit soon.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes, I'm beginning to realize that my DH wasn't exactly the person I intended on spending the rest of my life with. My best friend and I along with his family and mine thought we would get married.

It saddens me, but I truely do love my DH with all my heart, I just with I could have one more sexual encounter with my best friend before I cut our ties. As much as temptation pushes me to act on my desires, I resist. I will not cheat on my DH....I wasn't raised like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yes i do. Except I think it has to do with the fact that I feel like my SO doesn't really love me and is only with me because of our kids. I've tried to tell him not to stay with me if he doesn't love me and he says he's not going to leave me but I think he doesn't feel I can take care of the kids by myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• HORRORMONES!
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2009