Coffee?

I have lately been drinking Milk Coffee, sometimes it makes my head hurt or feel weird. Is that bad for the baby?

katsogrimey

Asked by katsogrimey at 8:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i drank coffee with both my kids but only 1 1/2 cups in the am. and i did coffee and cream not milk. maybe if u try cream u wont feel so icky.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• thank you
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• To much caffaeine in general is not good for the baby! I wouldn't drink more then 1 cup of coffee a day. I decided for my pregnancy, I loved my chocolate, so I have no coffee. But, I've heard women who are pregnant and have caffeine can sometimes have headaches. the choice is yours. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Your headaches could be from hormone changes and not the caffine too. I am 32 weeks with my second child and I drink 1 (sometimes 2) cups per day of 1/2 caff. That way I can have chocolate and or a soda later in the day if I feel like it (which I always feel like chocolate!). I wouldn't worry about the small amount of caffine - just limit it to 1 cup and you should be fine.

Good luck!
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009