Easy set pool HELP??

I just purchased a 12x3 Easy set pool, watched the video and now I'm like.. duh. WTH am I supposed to do for chemicals? It doesn't tell you in the booklet? Just go see your local pool man? Really? Thanks. LOL.
Thanks for any kind words of wisdom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• you can buy one of those floating things and put those chlorine tabs in it, or you can do what i did and just by a regular chlorine tab and drop it in the pool.
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• dont go to a pool store they will tell you to buy all kinds of things we have a pool thats 18 x 4 and i put shock and swim in it every other week a nd my pool stays crystal clear if it does get a little foggy you can use clarifier its a blue liquid. we also have a chlorine floater you just put chlorine tablets inside it and let it float around the pool. with your size of pool you may only need to use 1/2 the bag of shock it. i know everyone takes care of there pool in different ways bu this works for me i have never had a problem with it hope this helped

sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 9:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was actually told by an in-law the other day that baking soda is great for pools. We have an 18' easy set pool. Last year we had a smaller one. Last year I went to Wal-Mart and they had a cleaner for smaller plastic pools (the size of yours and under). I have been using that stuff on my pool this year and it looks great. I think I am going to try the baking soda when I run out of this stuff though. I would say go to the store and look around.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• baquacil is what my dad uses in his pool

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009