Any ideas for organizing a kitchen and kitchen counters?

I have a medium sized kitchen with no wall space. Our kitchen table has to stay in the middle of the kitchen. So our kitchen looks cluttered and disorganized.
I have counterspace on each side of my stove on one wall. Then a small piece of counter on the left side of my sink (next to the back door) and the right side of my sink has about 5 feet of counter space with part of it being a corner. We have ALOT of cabinets.

Any ideas on how to organize appliances, food, utensils, etc....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• http://www.homemadesimple.com/en_US/nbrcontent.do?contentType=ol&articleId=ar074

emtgirl885

Answer by emtgirl885 at 8:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Is there anyway you could take some pictures and put them on here. I'm just having a hard time picturing this kitchen and my aunt is a decorate.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No sorry, I dont know how to put pictures on when I ask a question
    BelloItaliano

Answer by BelloItaliano at 9:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you have the cabinet space, try to put all of your smaller appliances in a cupboard. Toaster, can opener, mixer, etc. The only appliance I have out is my coffee pot. I have one crockery utensil holder for when I am cooking with the wooden spoons, spatulas, whisk, etc. . I have one set of cannisters on mine as well, but if you can put those in a cubboard as well. I only have six feet of a counter space so I have to max our space. Nothing extraneous in the kitchen. I have one of those over the sink shelves that's made of wood, underneath it is our salt/pepper shakers, sugar bowl, butter dish, Cannister of tea bags, etc. On top is a small lamp, a tea pot, the phone, and odds and ends like asprin, sewing needles, thread (I see better in the kitchen) and a jar of change.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009