Republitards ? Dummocrats?

What are we 12?
Cant people have adult debates without going to childish and sorry but stupid name calling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is why I stayed away from P & CE for a while. I've been going back once in a while and I think I read the same question as you this morning and thought the same thing. Why should I give you the time of day and waste my energy making an intelligent point when you just called me an idiot? AND THEN this poster got cranky about people dishing it back to her! It's just silly.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Every one still has an inner child in them no matter how old they get, for the good AND the bad.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Whenever I see that crap I think, "You're proving the other side's point".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• LOL....I'm so dumb I had no idea what those words were until I read what you wrote underneath.
    I wouldn't let childish behavior get to you. It's how certain adults behave when they are faced with a harsh reality and they don't know how to really handle it.
    Have a good one! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

___
    Exactly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• People should be capable of expressing their opinion without insulting others. I don't automatically assume someone is stupid just because we don't share the same opinion.  I do enjoy it if they can state their point eloquently, even if I don't agree.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Republicants and Democraps gets it straight people.....

but seriously...its CONSTITUTION time once again....

I am so stuffed with Forefathers goodies it would make Congress cry.....and STILL reading....
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I agree! Pathetic. I don't even like reading these post or bother replying. How immature and childish and stupid!
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Have you BEEN on CafeMom lately? Resorting to name-calling and childishness is in a great abundance with no shortage of stopping. Sometimes, its just better to ignore it.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009