Here's a simpler question

Why is it that people who hide behind Question marks, throw slurs and insults at people expect to have their questions answered with intelligence and respect? Don't you have to give what you in turn want to be given back to you?

Don't insult people's intelligence if you want serious answers. You'll catch more flies with honey then vinegar.

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• sometimes I don't feel like being politically correct. and it feels good to vent!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You are onto something Ladybug. Again, wise beyond your years. :o)
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You know ANON :02 you don't have to be politically correct just polite. Come from behind your anonymous mask. When I ask a question all will be respected even if our opinions differ. I'm cool like dat.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It happens on both sides of the spectrum. Some people ask questions in order to inflame people, then others answer it in order to inflame the situation more.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• True, mancosmomma
    but like I said don't insult people and then want them to answer a question for you. Seems rather trife to me.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• ^5 OP.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• actually ladybugkisses...there have been MANY times you quoted and AGREED with me. You can be very sensible...it's the OTHERS who often have difficulty with that!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Now that is our revelation for the day, OP.

Who cares.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• and you know what's funny..some of the anons are regulars who don't bother changing their writing style while anon so you know who it is anyway..silly.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• AGAIN -
    When I ask a question all will be respected even if our opinions differ. I'm cool like dat.

That means you too Grace.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2009