Babysitting weird hours?

A friend needs someone to watch their 2 year old 3 nights a week but the hours are like 5-3:30 in the morning. I am thinking of doing it but I wouldn't know what to charge. I think I would have to tell them to come get him at 6:45 when my husband wakes up.

CarrienKansas

Asked by CarrienKansas at 10:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I assume its from 5 pm. I don't know that as a mother, that I would want my baby at a sitter's for any longer than neccessary. However, she might agree that its better, as baby will get uninterrupted sleep. Also she can have a nap too. That being said, I wouldn't charge her for those extra hours, because its what's convienent for you and as the baby is most likely sleeping, its not all that much extra trouble.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009