Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Severe Farsightedness.

My son is severely farsighted, and has developed a crossed eye because of it. We get his glasses today and I was wondering if they will help correct his eye?

Answer Question

Asked by MommyMeli07 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I think it might help. You can ask them when you go in to get the glasses. The technician might not be able to help, but they should be able to get the dr to speak with you for a few moments to find out. When my oldest son was diagnosed with a lazy eye, they told us in that visit things that we could do to help correct it. I would think they would have done that for a crossed eye, too, so you can maybe ask them that as well, if there is anything you can do. Or you could see what you can find on or somewhere like that.

    Answer by tropicalmama at 11:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.