Is there a way to get my background to scroll so I can see what i have written

Some parts of my profile are not visable and I know in myspace you mark a box that allows the background to scroll as you look at the page so then you would be able to see what is written.

gabenthad

Asked by gabenthad at 11:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't know what you are asking exactly but I don't spend much time at myspace either. Your profile looks fine to me except you have the boxes set to transparent, so your text isn't easy to read. If there is a technical issue with your profile you can have the cafemom team look at by sending a contact us report from the link at the bottom of any page. You can also get profile help by posting in this group. There isn't much about profiles they don't know and many members have experience with myspace as well.http://www.cafemom.com/group/44940

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009