tmi mucus plug question beware lol

im 37 weeks and i was going pee for the second time this morning and there was this white stuff in the toilet. could it be my plug? how much longer do you think ive got? recent symptoms are for the past two days its felt almost like period cramps (super super mild, ive never really been prone to bad cramps) or gas cramps and lots of cervical sharp pains and of course contractions but nothing too repetative. this morning i woke up with a sore throat and i feel absolutely spent. lemme know what you think! thnks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can loose your plug and still be prego for a month, it just all depends when you are that far along you will have cramping and pain and what not,
    water breaking, contractions that are only couple minutes apart, bloody show when you have redish brown discarge coming out of you it's all signs of labor
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I lost my plug a few days before...this will be tmi too but usually when your using the restroom and something comes out when you wipe it should be jelly like....sorry yuck but that is how you know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• hehe..its funny...I'm feeling exactly the same way as you do right now..and tomorrow will be my 40 week mark! =)p I'm sure I've lost it a few weeks ago, but he's (we're having a boy!) not ready to go yet. =)p With my first child, I saw it (it was a small light-reddish/brownish-white glob...I think...it went down the toilet pretty quick!) and when I wiped, there was a brownish-reddish tint on the tp. It was a 1-1/2 weeks before I gave birth. With this one...its been at least 2-1/2 weeks, maybe 3, and nothing yet! hehe (I am 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced...so we're still hoping soon!) hehe
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 12:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2009