Serious question......how does a women squirt while having an orgasm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• G-spot stimulation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• anon is right, it's gspot stimulation. What I found is that the clit has to be well stimulated in order for the inside to swell up enough for it all to happen. It's an amzing exerience. I doggone near drowned a guy that way! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• rolling on floorThat was a good one admckenzie.... LOL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I haven't done this but I was told to push like you are peeing when you have an orgasm. I'm afraid that I will pee. LOL
    Anonymous

• You have to be VERY aroused and then have your SO (or you) stimulate your g spot. The more "worked up" you are the better!! Make sure you pee right before so that you don't worry bout peeing. I didn't know that I could squirt till I met my fionce...he likes it
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• SERIOUSLY--This question has been asked and answered like a thousand times.
    SERIOUSLY--Isn't life complicated enough without having to learn porn tricks?
    SERIOUSLY--Doesn't anyone know how to Google this shit instead of coming here with it?
    SERIOUSLY--This is probably the stupidest goal to strive for, ever.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• to me, "it just happens" depending how sexually aroused i am while doing the hibbidy dibbidy LOL
    Anonymous

• Fistandantalus...some mom's like to keep their sex life interesting and if it makes their men happy then yep we'll try it!! If you didn't like the question then leave it alone. Aint a bad goal to keep our sex life spicey!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think this would just be nasty. I don't know why anyone would want to go out of their way to do this, when a normal orgasm is enough.
    Anonymous

• lol.... i wasnt looking this up but i was looking up tricks for better bj's and came across this, and yes it is the g-spot stimulation, they said it feels like you are going to pee when it's going to happen but it wont so if you feel that way i guess go with the flow and tell him to keep going... lol
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 12:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009