what do you think?

i have been cramping for over a week thinking i am going to start anytime but never due and then today i spotted a little light brown discharge. my symptoms are back pain bloating constipation and major fatigue. i didn't have any of this when i was pregnant with my daughter. i took a test a week ago when i first started crampin but i think i took it too early. did i just test too early or do you think aunt flow will be here soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• is ur period due or is it late? if its not late then i would wait if it is late i would re-test
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think you took the test to early. Not every preg is the same and this sounds like the simptoms I had.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2009