Tummy Aches? (TMI)

Hi, I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant, and I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I get really bad tummy aches, like the kind before you're sick to your stomach and I dont know what I can do to stop them. I rarely actually have to go to the bathroom when I have the stomach ache. Whats so weird is that they just randomly happen. A lot in the middle of the night, and I dont eat for 3 hrs before bed. Has anyone else had this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it may be braxton hicks. sisnc you are so close to delivery time it happens normally and mostly at night. Just to be on the safe side, I would contact my doc. But braxton hicks are mild contractions that push the baby lower so watch out for the belly drop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• the only thing that helps me is hot tea
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yeah, my tummy hurts sometimes, it could be most definetly braxton hicks or you might be hungry since you're not eating 3 hrs before bed. It may be good to have a little snack before bed, and top that with some tums. But, of course I'm not a doctor, so I would talk to yours just to see if there's something you can do. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009