Traveling to Vegas with baby and Nanny!? need advice...

My husband and I are going to Vegas for a business convention for 4 days.. turns out the only people we trust to watch our 17 mo old are not available and my inlaws are going to the convention too. I decided to take a Nanny with us on the trip along with my son.. so she can care for him while we are in meetings and late at night when he's sleeping. I was thinking they can play, she can take him to the pool.. stroll around and get him out of the room a bit. Am I being realistic? Last night I really started to worry about if he will be comfortable ..etc.. This is my first time to Vegas.. Any thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• uhm did you go to the police where she lives and run a background check on her? and on her company? also with your state for licensing? If you have someone who also highly recommends this particular nanny that with the other checks should be comforting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'm sure he will be fine
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2009