is it just me or do you hate seeing kiddo pics as defaults?

i guess in my mind this is MY cafemom and its not my child talking and id prefer people saw me and not my childs face next to what i type some times ill use a picture of me and one of my kids but not just of them ... do you prefer having your childs picture as your default or only a picture your in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uh no. Obviously it isn't my child talking...he isn't even a year old yet. Plus, I think he's cuter than me :0)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• well obviously you dont prefer people to see your face anon
    get over it
    its not just YOUR cafemom its our cafemom we can put what ever picture up we want on OUR page
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• it doesn't bother me, i'm always curious what the kids look like anyways so it just saves me a trip to their profile!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I don't have my kids' pictures on Cafemom at all, just because it's such a big site. If I actually know somebody, they can see my photos on Facebook or MySpace, which you can see if you're on my friends list.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Doesn't really bother me either way...
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 12:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It doesn't bother me, but I prefer to use a picture of myself for my avatar, because I use cafemom for myself, something of an escape from just being "mom", so to use a picture of my kids would make it about them to me. That's also why I didn't pick a screenname that was related to my kids in any way. But, I don't care if other people use their kids' pictures, doesn't bother me at all.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 1:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Who cares?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It doesn't bother me at all.
    This is CafeMom, with the keyword being MOM.
    We wouldn't be moms if it weren't for our children.
    Moms who show avatars of their children are just proud of them and love to show the world what makes them a happy mommy. What is wrong with that?
    It's better than hiding behind an Anon avatar.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• you have way too much time on your hands.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Doesn't bother me at all. This is a place for Moms after all and I always just figured that there were some proud Mamas with adorable little family members.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 5:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009