trying to have another child

I'm 22 years old my daughter is 3. I stopped taken my birth control in april how long before you think i'll get pregnant. I believe what i was taken is called Lo/Ovral. either way i've been having symptoms my fiancee thinks my boobs are getting bigger but i'm just worried that's i'm not b/c my period is due on Saturday. So I was just wondering if anyone knew how long after you get off the pill before you can conceive? Please give me any answer don't matter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can begin trying to get pregnant the very month you get off of birth control. IN the past most doctors recommended a 3 month waiting period for your periods to return to normal, but that is no longer the case. If you have been actively trying to get pregnant and there are no complications, you should conceive in 2-6 months. Good luck trying and check out this "Early signs of pregnancy checklist " to see if you are already pregnant. www.octopusmom.com/Early_Signs_of_Pregnancy.html

Thanks

www.octopusmom.com

btferrar

Answer by btferrar at 1:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It only took me two months from going off the pill to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I went off birth control in April '08 and I still have not conceived. My daughter will be 4 this year and I had no problems with conceiving her :(
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It's different for everyone. Depends on when and how often you have sex, if you reach orgasm, age, etc. The first sign for me (about a week before I got a positive test) was tender breasts. Good luck!!
    PeaInMyPod

Answer by PeaInMyPod at 4:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009