• In the Spotlight:

What would you do if you were stripped of all your money, job(s), clothing, cars, shelter, and food?

I'd probably curl up in a ball and cry, then do what I had to do to survive. What about you lovely ladies?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think my entrepreneurial spirit would kick in, and I'd figure out a way to make and sell something people "had to have!" And get back on my feet. Maybe it;s because I've had some successful and not-so successful business ventures, that I think I can rise to the challenge.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Pray...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Apply for Government assistance, that is what its there for.
    Anonymous

• Ooh, smart move Lori :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Find others like me, form a group and revolt.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Run home to my mommy
    Anonymous

• So many have had to deal with this. I just thank God I have not. It is something I believe we all need to think about at least once. I would try to get to a homeless shealter if I could not live with family and just go from there. Many of those places have resources to help get you back on you feet.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• they DON'T want to see me without clothes, lol! but in a case like that I'm not sure, I would surely have to improvise madly. if they just took my money and job, I'd have to live off the land, andI could do that.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would freak out for a while...Like my DH says "Suck it up and drive on"..We would just start over..Get new jobs,relocate if we had to..Buy new cars a house and stuff. It wouldn't be easy but we would make it.

Answer by louise2 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Ummm Stand naked in the middle of the street?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009