• In the Spotlight:

i cant keep my eyes open and im extremly tired im 3 weeks prego is there anything i can do to keep me up.

ericaandfranke

Asked by ericaandfranke at 12:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you may actually just need to rest. Listen to what your body needs.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• take a nap
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Why don't you just rest?

Listen to your body just like whistlemom3 said.

Or you can put some toothpicks under your eyelids like they do in the cartoons...lol
    Or paint your eyelids like the movie on The Pirattes of the Caribbean. (paint them as if they were opened)...lol
    I am sorry I am just having fun I couldn't resist...Have a nice day!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• dont even bother trying lol there is nothing you can do! coffee wont help, or it will but only for a minuit or so. the best thing that i found was just a little bit of excersize and orange juice will give you a little spring in your step but other than that you never knew what tired was until you got pregnant hehe. it will go away for a little while, and then come back durnign the third trimester. congrats by the way!=)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 12:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• SLEEP!!!!!! It's wonderful! Heck, get some people to come over and clean things for you if you need to get things done around the house. Enjoy the sleepiness, your baby needs all your energy.
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 1:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009