Do you ever want to be left alone? (Sometimes)

Do you ever feel like you want to be left alone even though you love your family with all your heart. Well I am feeling it today I just want to sit or lay where I please without anyone jumping on me and asking me for something even though I do get some quiet time it comes in spurts. I wish I can cater to everyones needs at my timing not theirs and save all my free time for me later all in one bulk.
For example I am sitting on the sofa and my kids come over and give me hugs and kisses (which I do love that part) but when the come with it wanting something along with the hug and kiss (like mommy can I have or do this) that pisses me off. I feel like they are just being alittle fake about it. Same thing with my dh he tries to be all lovey dovey bc he was sex. Why can't he just hold me or massage my feet ( oh he can't bc he has arithis) either way I am screwed. Just leave me alone, don't call me I'll call you...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Of course I do, time for you to have a getaway! I do that. Sometimes it's just a matter of me sitting at startbucks for an hour or so reading a book, you nbeed to take time for yourself, or else you will go nuts
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Every body needs some time alone at times.As mothers we do so much for our family and those around us we need some time to recharge.There are times when I wish I didn't have a phone.It's such a distraction at times.I have cut it off for an hour to read a book or take a bath.You deserve some you time to refresh yourself
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Sounds like your kids are young..Don't worry some one day (when they are teens) you will have all the alone time you ever wanted. Teen do not usually want to spend any time with there parents

Answer by louise2 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You need a break honey! I do to so lets get together and go to Veges! JK! lol! I know what you mean I feel the same way sometimes! The only break I get is after all 6 of my kids are in bed ( after 11pm) but by that time I am so tired that I just want to sleep!!!! Anyway try to get way for a couple of hours!! I am trying to find a part time day job right now so it gives me a break and I can associate with adults! I feel like a single mom right now due to my SO works mon-fri 12 to 13 hour days! God I need a break to! Good luck hon!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• A break.....what's that????? Sounds like fun.....I need it tooooooooooo!!!!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• LOL i know what you mean. I feel like that often

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yes i do. too bad i never get it.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes I do and i do NOT feel bad about it. As a matter of fact, I am having that freetime today!! My son went to my ex's house for the day and I am going to lay around and do nothing. Watch Days of Our Lives, take a nap, just chill until my sons baseball game at 5. It is nice to have an ex that is willing to take a child whenever I need or want him to and he isn't even my sons father.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I had a deal with my kids on holidays. They didn't have to buy me a gift, they just found some friends to hang with and let me be alone for the day. It was great. Now that they are grown and gone I'm alone all the time. Watch what you wish for, you just might get it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• OF COURSE MOMS NEED THERE TIME! I feel like that alot now that my hubby is deployed because im pulling weight of two parents. If us moms dont get our (mom time) then we will be a bit scary. lol It can be as simple as a bath with no little hands under the door! When you do your little alone time things you are a better mom to your kids because you got to get that quite peace to clear your mind. So yup im with ya on that one, we all need a quite time to just breath.
    beastandkids

Answer by beastandkids at 3:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009