Are you living some where your husb/SO likes, but you don't?

I am, his whole family is here, but I don't have anyone and I don't like this area at all..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• its actually the opposite,kind of. My husband does not like our little house.. I do and I apprecuate his sacrifice andf actually we will be moving soon... hopefully to a place we both like.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i am! we live about 1 hour awat from my fam, becuase he owns a business here, it sucks for me.. im just hoping in teh next 2 years we can move closer! even if he ahs to drive 30 mins to work.,. i dont think thats too much to ask, since ive lived here for 4 years
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yes were in CA> i hate it here
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Been there....

Done that...

Got divorced over it...

You two need to talk.....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Well neither one of us has family here but this state is the only place my husband knows. We've been back to the east coast to visit my family and now he's convinced he wants to live where it snows. HA! But we both agree that we're bored with living here and would like a change.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yup I'm i nthat situation right now. His family is all here and all my friends and family live 6 hours away. So fun.
    But we're moving because I can't take it anymore. His family said that they would visit me lots, you thin that has happend? Nope. It's me and my daughter here alone months at a time for SO's job. Honestly if I dropped dead, they wouldn't even notice..no word of a lie.. for at least a month.
    Nice hey?
    And yea, I hate living here.
    Anonymous

• I think every place is what you make it. I've lived places that I didn't particularly care for, but the more open minded I was about the place, the more I grew to like it. You make new friends, you talk to everyone. You get to know the mailman and the bagger at the grocery store, just everyone. That's how you make a new place your home.

I've never lived near my family. The closest we've ever been was 7 hours away. But I would be thrilled to live near my family or DH's family. DH's family is as much my family as my own is. And he feels the same way about mine.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009