Am I a nmpho??

they say women dont hit there sexual peak til they are about 25-30 right??? well im only 18, and thats all I want to do, after me and my boyfriend are done I just want to keep going even though we have both Oed... all i think about all day is sex, and different things I can try??? anyone else do this? is it normal? can it be stopped??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Some women just have higher sex drives...and I'm one of them, lol. I'm almost 20 and can't seem to get enough. But I've always been like that...and I love it! Nothing wrong with having a high sex drive. Maybe try satisfying yourself during the day when you're "thinking" about sex....might help a little bit.
    Anonymous

• I am 37 and I am like you are. I want it all the time, too bad I am not getting it. That is the only bad thing with being single, no sex life. I do have a friend with benefits but we haven't been able to get together in months and I am going crazy!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• could be hormonal. If you want it to stop, yes it can be stopped if it's physical. Talk to your doctor. If it's emotional (sexual addiction) you'd have to see a sex therapist for that. My dr had to make mine stop. She said being in sexual overdrive all the time wears out your adrenal glands and that's not good.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was the same way. Its not as bad as it used to be, its getting better. I'm not sure if its a problem or not for you, but for me I think I kinda was and I'm working through it.
    Anonymous

• oh my goodness i am the EXACT same way. if i'm not having sex, i'm thinking about it. i just love the thought of gettin fucked hard.... mmmm omg!
    Anonymous

• I am 44 and want it all the time. My husband doesn't want it as much as I do. So I think it is normal.
    Anonymous

• Its true I think woman think bout Sex all the time its so amazing I do Think bout it all the time And sometimes my man can't fit up to my standards hmm... i mean i want sex 24-7 all the time and I only seee him on the weekends ... hmmm?
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 1:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• OP here- so it sounds normal... but jw I asked my boyfriend and he said prolly onlt 15% of his day is spent on thinking about sex or sexual ativites.... so do women think about it more then men do???
    Anonymous