any formula coupons/checks that u dont need or use? i need it.

my baby is not peeky, she can take any kind of formula as logn as with iron on it.

mig1292

Asked by mig1292 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Honey this is fraud. It is a crime to ask others for their welfare checks/coupons. Please talk to WIC or welfare if you need more formula.
    Anonymous

• WTF she didn't say anything about welfare checks!!! I get coupons in the mail in the form of checks all the time! Sorry I don't have anymore though :-(
    Anonymous

• anon 12:52, i agree with you.. people are too quick to jump to conclusions. she should have asked first exactly what she meant by checks.

anon 12:47, i'm sure mig1292 isn't a dumbass, i'm sure she knows that no stranger is going to just send her their WIC checks! and its pretty rude of you to just assume someone is on welfare.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 1:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Sometimes ppl sell the remains of their formula on craigslist when their baby switches to milk. Often times I see on there for half price.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• but sorry sweetie that i could not help you out. i'll add you and if i ever get any coupons or anything like that i will send them to you. =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 1:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009