What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?

A white girl's butt.

Did any of you find that funny? If not,why is it that people think that jokes about other races are funny? I just read a post with a joke about Mexicans and a joke about muslims(I know that's not a race,but still) and some people said that it was hilarious.They said that people need to stop being so sensitive.So does that apply when it's your race/nationality/ religion that is being made fun of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Off your high horse, ma'am...
    Anonymous

• Actually I'm a white girl, but I have a black woman's butt....sooo.......your joke is invalid....
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon:41....your joke is stupid.
    Anonymous

• Anon 12:40, is that all you have to say? And anon 12:41,That is noit the point.The other jokes wheere invalid too.But the point is,if it's okay to make jokes about other races,then it should be okay for your race too!
    Anonymous

• Everyone is saying that it's stupid because it is about their race.My point is proven.
    Anonymous

• Let's see....I'm a blonde, and I think blonde jokes are hilarious! My husband is Mexican, and he thinks Mexican jokes are funny! I think you are just too sensitive... If you can't handle a joke, then stop reading them
    Anonymous

• Oh, and my husband will even TELL Mexican jokes!
    Anonymous

• Anon 12:50,do you think that white jokes are funny?
    Anonymous

• Anon:51, yeah if you could actually TELL a funny one. Jokes are jokes. But that joke you told was just stupid.
    Anonymous

• It wasn't my joke stupid.I got it online.I was just using it as an example.But it's clear to see that you wouldn't like it if someone made a joke about your race.So stop doing it to others!
    Anonymous