when you went into labor...

how many weeks were you when you went into labor?people say since they always give ann estimated guest they say its either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your estimated due date.my doctor told me not to go by the ultra sound because as you get further along they subtract a week and then 2 weeks and stuff like that real confusing.i also heard that not many people always o the full 40 weeks so im just trying to get a kind of estimate by what every1 says they went into labor around even though i noe its gonna happen when she feels like popping out.thanks to all!

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 12:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i went into labor naturally at 37w4d and had my baby at 37w5d. it less than 6hrs of labor total. i also gave birth naturally.
    most people are induced nowadays, which is sad. :(
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was induced at 39w5d. I had a wonderful L&D. Wouldn't change a thing about it!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• With my first I was technically 41 weeks, with my second I guess it was about the same, but I think that I have a late ovulation and a long cycle, so I think that my due dates were off.
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 12:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i went into labor at 38 weeks, 4 days. had my beautiful little girl 6 hours later.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 12:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I went into labor with my son at 37 weeks and had a repeat c section at 38 weeks with my second
    Anonymous

• I was 41 weeks when I went into labor naturally. I was schedualed to be induced a few days later but luckly she came on her own!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was 10 days late with #1 and #2 was a schedualed C-Sec but I was having contractions that morning so she was gonna be born anyway, 4 days early.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My first was a scheduled C-section at 39 wks 5 days. My second, I went into labor the day before my due date and had her on my due date.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i was 9 moths and had my child 4 days before the due date,my labor was fast and my birth cause walked it out of me when i was having contractions early that day. it was on the 5th when i was having contractions and i had him april 6th at 12:01a:m.
    sweetflower870

Answer by sweetflower870 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I went into labor 2days before my due date and had 18 hours labor and gave birth the day before my due date.. so she was born almost exactly at 40 weeks and she was born on christmas day.
    Generally the due date they give after the first ultrasound in the first trimester is supposed to be more accurate as at that stage most babies are developing at same rate.
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 2:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009