Can you give me any suggestions as to how to celebrate my birthday? I turn 40

Anzures

Asked by Anzures at 1:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on where you live and how much money you want to spend. Going to a casino and dinner with girlfriends or your SO is a nice way to celebrate. Dinner and a movie or comedy show is another thing you can do. Going out to a club and dancing the night away can always liven up a night. It all depends on you and how you want to welcome in the big 40. Happy Birthday BTW. Hope you have a fantastic day with whatever you choose to do.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• that'll be me in another year! I don't know. What about a nice dinner & drinks with some of your closest friends? Or maybe a little cruise with some of your girlfriends? Either way...enjoy...and Happy B-day!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Great question! That will be me also in a few weeks. I don't have the $$ for a cruise or the like....but I think that I am going to radically change my hair and have a night out with the hubby.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 1:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• ....Or maybe even a cool night in with the hubby......no kids allowed!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 1:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• How about a trip to a day spa with a full day of relaxation? Or, if you have any vineyards near you, go on a wine tasting tour. Or, rent a boat and spend a day on a lake. Or take the hubby and get in the car and just go wherever you feel like going, have a real adventure.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 1:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• go to another country no... hmm? party on
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 1:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Ohhh, trip to a day spa sounds delicious! lol. So does a nice night in, kid-free, with the hubby! Those are great ideas!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009